Friday Finds is one of my favourite posts I get to share with you. During the week I am constantly searching for and coming across new places, products, blogs, recipes and much much more. So many of them get me excited and inspire me as a creative so it’s only natural I love sharing these findings with you. I learn best and operate visually so a simple image can often spark an idea or inspire a thought.
1. How fun is this bedding set?!
2. Boy do I love pretzels. Two years ago we travelled to Europe and I pretty much lived off pretzels in Munich and Berlin. Need to try this pretzel recipe!
3. This newly discovered store - if only I lived in Brighton!
4. All things Paris inspired on this blog - beautiful imagery has got me wanting to travel back to Europe!
5. Yum yum yum! Will hopefully be trying this granola recipe soon.
6. Wouldn’t mind these simple wedge shelves
7. These colours together have got my heart singing! Beautiful imagery at this Instagram account.
8. This book (The House Gardener) would be right up my plant-obsessed alley!