I can't believe I am posting another Friday Finds - that fortnight flew past! These last two weeks have been busy and I have many a good source to share with you.
1. Last year we interviewed Cassie from The Veda House and if you're a freelancer or thinking about freelancing, her blog is one you should visit. Amongst other things, Cassie shares her freelance journeys and this post that focuses on finding your dream clients is worth a read.
2. Always a fan of the furniture made by Mr and Mrs White
3. Have been loving the imagery over at The Fresh Exchange and took a special liking to these Florida images. Something about them makes me nostalgic.
4. This beautiful monochromatic home we shared earlier this week
5. Finding new plants and slowly filling our home with greens is something we've really enjoyed lately and if you've been interested in hanging planters then this DIY is for you.
6. Can too much inspiration work against you? This is something that has been on my mind lately and I've been working on a post revolving around this idea that hope to share with you next week. So it wasn't surprising that this post resonated with me.
7. A poster a day - I don't know what else to say.
8. Of course every Friday Find has to include something food related. Brunch is my favourite meal of the day so it's no wonder this recipe caught my attention. But why does breakfast taste so much better when you eat out?