1. These amazing Edible Flowers. Such talent and beauty.
2. DIY apron that I will hopefully one day make! It's unisex too which makes it all the better and much more versatile.
3. Oh my freakin goodness have you seen these cakes?! Oh so colourful, they just look to good to eat. Cake decorating is definitely an art that I would not be patient enough to master.
4. Copper measuring cups, yes please!
5. Absolutely love the exterior of Omer Arbel's home in Vancouver. The interiors are pretty cosy too.
6. Found this Industrial Rail System - perfect for hanging bags, coats, baskets.. endless possibilities.
7. Last month we celebrated our engagement with all our loved ones. We managed to prep and cook 45 wood fired pizzas that night which we shall be writing about soon! We're now pretty obsessed with making pizzas and trying new toppings so this is one I want to add to the list!
8. Big fan of the mini copper lamp, not to mention the beautiful styling.