1. If you're a fan of simple and minimal furniture then this DIY is just for you
2. Some helpful tips on keeping fresh flowers lasting longer
3. Exposed brick has never looked so good! Absolutely love the contrast of the concrete floors with warm wooden textures and exposed brick
4. A simple and refreshing recipe for Peach Iced Tea using Lady Grey Tea
5. This beautiful kitchen and a handy DIY for leather handles
6. With my geometric obsession it's no wonder I was drawn to this invitation suite. Bold, blocky colours but still classy and elegant.
7. The latest Country Road Home Collection is to die for. Full of Nordic elements and so much white goodness!
8. Grazing tables seem to be all the rage as of late, and rightly so! What's better than sitting back with a glass of wine, a selection of cheeses, dried fruit and great company?! Here are 5 steps for creating the ultimate grazing table.