This is my favourite time of the year! It means warm Summer evenings, Christmas of course, and lots of festivities. It's always handy to have a couple of easy recipes up your sleeve for when you're entertaining or bringing a dish to a friend's place. For those planning their last minute Christmas menus or organising gatherings for the new year - here are a couple of good canape recipes to store away for all your holiday fun and frivolity.
1. Jamie Oliver's Chilli Sausage Rolls: Because who doesn't love a good sausage roll?! A classic but always a crowd pleaser.
2. Fresh Prawn Crostinis: These are a favourite in our family - a good one to start the evening with, with a glass in hand
3. Caramelised Onion and Goat's Cheese Tartlets: Because caramelised onion and goat's cheese are a match made in heaven!
4. Chicken and Pine Nut sliders: Because everybody loves a good slider with a cold bevvie!
5. Fresh Summer Rolls: A fresh and light option for those hot Summer days
6. Garlic and Thyme Quinoa Patties: A good vegetarian alternative for any casual gathering