For a while now I have been thinking of a way to share with you all the new things I've discovered or things I've been loving. I often include new products in our Instagram posts and I frequently get asked where to find this or that. So I thought the blog was a great place to share some of these things in the form of Monthly Favourites. As the name suggests - some of my favourite things over the past month...
1. Nasty Galaxy: In November I was lucky enough to be invited to the Business Chicks breakfast with the original #girlboss Sophia Amoruso. You probably know of Sophia as the author of Girl Boss, or the founder of Nasty Gal and this is her second book - such a great coffee table book full of inspiration, quotes and amazing graphics.
2. Five Minute Journal: This little book has been proven to increase optimism, joy and gratitude. It has transformed the way I think and you can find my thoughts on it over on our recent Thanksgiving post
3. How to Beat Procrastination: This YouTube video has some super handy tips to help you be more productive and beat procrastination. It refers specifically to the Productivity Planner, but the principles behind it can be applied without it. In specific, the 'Pomodoro technique' is super helpful and practical.
4. Le Specs 'Hey Macarena' sunglasses: The perfect sunnies for Summer that you don't have to be precious about - throw them in your handbag, get them sandy and not have to worry bout it, ya know!
5. Body Shop Advent Calendar: I received this late last month and even though it is more relevant to December, I wanted to share it in this month's favourites as it's not too late to buy one for the Christmas season! It's always fun opening a little gift each day leading up to Christmas and the ones I have unwrapped so far have been lovely
6. Le Sac En Papier: Recently we revamped the studio with new furniture and storage options and this simple paper bag is perfect for all those bits and bobs you have lying around with no place to go
8. Mi Goals 2017 Diary: Every year around this time, I pick out a new diary for the following year - it's a little bit exciting I must say. I'll admit I'm a little picky about my diaries (I know I'm not the only one!) and with so many different categories to fill, it can be a long process scoping out all the different options. This year I went with the A5 Mi Goals diary and am already super excited to use it. I could go on about all the must-haves on my list for a new diary but I'll spare you the details for now!